Application Process & Form 2020
Abdul Hameed Shoman Foundation (AHSF) proudly launches the Abdul Hameed Shoman Foundation Innovation Award (AHSF-IA) – 2nd edition in response for COVID-19, with the objective to support innovative solutions with significant social impact, responsive and high potential to scale in the six fields. Deadline day for submission of applications 4th of August 2020.
- You can submit an application by visiting the Foundation’s website, and filling the online forms under the Grants and Innovation Programs – Innovation Award.
- Filled forms and applications must be completed through the system, AHSF will not accept any email submissions, paper documents or official letters.
- Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. Please include all necessary supporting documents, requirement list and attached files.
- Project activities cannot commence before the AHSF committee decision is taken and the agreements signed.
- AHSF has the right to request adjustments to the project or the budget as they see fit.
- AHSF has the right to decline any request even without declaring the reason.
- AHSF has the right to decline/reject funding any project even if it matches the eligibility
- Applicants must show a 10% contribution to the requested grant. (monetary or contribution).
- Administrative costs covered by AHSF should not exceed 10% of the total budget of the project.
- Applicants can distribute the project activities over 18 month’s period at max starting from 01.01.2020 until 30.06.2020
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to watch the instructional videos (found on our website and social media platforms) in order to fill in the forms as accurately as possible.
- Please check Abdul Hameed Shoman Foundation Innovation Award Guidebook
If you have any question regarding the award do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org