Grant & Support Application Requirements
Grant Programs Application Requirements:
General Terms and Conditions:
Interested applicants in applying for the grant programs are required to comply with all the required terms and conditions as the Foundation will not consider any application that has not completed any of the following:
- Project idea must be within the grant programs scope of work
- All completed forms and required documents must be submitted to AHSF 3 months prior to the project implementation date.
- All applications should show a minimum 10% financial contribution of the total budget by the applicant.
- Incomplete applications will not be looked into.
- Administrative costs should not exceed 10% of the total requested amount from AHSF.
- The Foundation is under no obligation to support any of the projects applying for a grant; even if all conditions are met.
- The Foundation reserves the right to refuse any application without stating a reason for refusal.
All applications go through an initial screening process to ensure all information requirements have been met. This is followed by a technical and financial evaluation of the application, which is conducted by a committee of experts in the field of the application subject
If you need further information about the requirements and process please contact us Grants@Shoman.org.jo