Eligible projects and activities per grant program:
Thought Leadership Grants Program:
- Provision of educational and scientific spaces, platforms and applications
- Scientific forums and conferences.
- Youth debates
- Providing learning resources of different types
- Scientific activities such as science competitions, science fairs and exhibitions
Arts & Literature Grants Program:
- Performing Arts that includes: theatre, music, dance
- Visual Art Projects such as: fine art, graffiti, comics, mosaic, sculpture, contemporary art, etc.)
- Audio visual projects (multimedia) such as: cinema, cartoon, animation, games
- Cultural activities and festivals
- Support artistic and literary spaces such as: libraries, art exhibitions, critic)
- Cultural activities that aim to preserve and document national heritage
Projects and Activities that do not meet the criteria:
- Religious or politically focused activities/projects.
- Activities or projects that does not fall under the grant program’s scope of work.
- Activities/ projects that includes construction or building work.
- Activities/projects implemented outside Jordan and Palestine.
- Activities/ projects that do not benefit the community, but rather serve private interests.
- Requesting support for activities that started before applying to the grant
- Covering operational costs that are not tied to any project activities
- Fundraising events and campaigns.
- Covering the cost of attending conferences, workshops or competitions inside or outside Jordan.
- Endowment funds.
- Cost of supporting Capitalism.
Who is eligible to apply:
- Informal groups (groups of 5 people or more).
- Cultural institutions.
- Civil society organizations.
- National and cultural heritage institutions.
- Private sector institutions, which have special provisions (Please refer to the Special Provisions section below).
- Social enterprises
- The project shall serve the public by providing a free service or product.
- No profit distribution to the partners or shareholders.
Invest any income or return from the project back into the project to sustain and maximize its impact.
* Applicable to Private Sector Institutions*