Rules and Guidelines
Rules and Guidelines for applying to the Grants and Support Programs:
- You can submit an application by downloading and filling in the forms found online at shoman.org the forms included based on the programs as follows:
2- Thought Leadership Grants Program: application forms can be filled in either Arabic or English.
- Filled forms and applications must be sent by email to email@example.com applications must be sent in their original format (MS word/ MS Excel) and not in PDF. AHSF will not accept any paper documents or official letters.
- Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. Please include all necessary supporting documents with the application form.
- Projects and activities should have a clear impact on the community in which it targets the public audience and is provided to them for free. (ALL ACTIVITIES MUST BE FREE FOR THE PUBLIC)
- Project activities cannot commence before the AHSF committee decision is taken and the agreements signed.
- Projects cannot be for profit, in the sense that no profits are to be distributed to partners or stakeholders, but to be invested in order to keep and maintain the sustainability of the project and enhance the impact coming out of it.
- AHSF has the right to request adjustments to the project or the budget as they see fit.
- AHSF has the right to decline any request even without declaring the reason.
- AHSF has the right to decline/reject funding any project even if it matches the eligibility criteria.
- The Foundation does not support two different projects that are implemented simultaneously and by the same entity
- Projects must consider the mission and vision of AHSF.
- Applications from applicants that have previously received grants from AHSF need to show a track record of the impact of their previous projects, as well as a sustainability plan.
- Projects that received funding for more than 3 years in a row are not eligible.
- Applicants must show a 10% contribution to the requested grant. (monetary or contribution).
- Administrative costs covered by AHSF should not exceed 10% of the total budget of the project.
- In order to preserve objectivity and equal opportunities for all applicants please contact the Grants Department only through the grants email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications that are not eligible:
- Religious or politically focused activities.
- Activities/ projects that include construction or building work.
- Publishing and distribution.
- Covering the cost of attending conferences, workshops or competitions inside or outside Jordan.
- Activities/projects implemented outside Jordan and Palestine.
- Activities/ projects that do not benefit the community, but rather serve private interests.
- Institutions or entities that have previously received funding and did not commit to the rules and guidelines of the Foundation.
- Covering operational costs that are not tied to any project activities.
- Fundraising events and campaigns.
- Projects that do not reflect the mission and vision of the Foundation.