General Provisions & Conditions
General Provisions of the Award:
- The Award is dedicated to children and youth in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan;
- The Award shall be granted each year in the following fields:
- Literary creativity, including essay and poetry;
- Performance creativity, including music and dancing;
- Artistic creativity (composition art), includes painting and Arabic calligraphy.
- Scientific innovations in the field of science;
- Target group is between 8 and 18 years old;
- An applicant shall apply only to one of the above fields;
- The applicant shall be given a copy of the award application conditions when submitting the application;
- The submission shall be original and novel (not required in the field of creative performance);
- The submission shall show tendency towards positive and humanistic concepts in life;
- The submission shall be evaluated by specialized arbitration committees, which shall consider the submissions according to criteria agreed with the Higher Committee of the Award.
- The winner of the Award shall be awarded USD 1000$, a certificate of appreciation, and a medal to indicate that he/she has received the Award. In addition, the winner shall receive specific incentives and awards according to his/her field.
- The Awards shall be distributed at a ceremony honoring and highlighting the winners' efforts in various media outlets.
Award Application Conditions
General Conditions of the Award:
- The Award is for Jordanian and non-Jordanian children and youth residing in Jordan, from 8 to 18 years of age;
- No more than one submission may be submitted for every field of the Award;
- The applicant shall have the freedom to choose the subject in which he/she wishes to participate;
- The submission shall be produced by the applicant;
- The submission should not have won the application other awards;
- Literary productions shall be in Standard Arabic;
- The applicant shall adhere to the conditions and criteria for each field of the Award;
- Applications that do not comply with the terms of the Award shall not be considered;
- Submissions that are proven to not be wholly produced by the application shall be excluded;
- Submissions shall not be returned whether they won the Award or not;
- Abdul Hameed Shoman Foundation shall have the right to use the submissions as it sees fit, including publishing or registering the Award in Arab and international forums and exhibitions;