Scientific Innovations Field Conditions
- Target age groups: (12-15), (16-18) years;
- The innovation shall be created by the applicant himself/herself;
- The innovation shall not be the winner of any other awards;
- The innovation shall include a new, un-quoted, duplicated, or copied idea;
- Only one innovation shall be submitted;
- The innovation shall be submitted in Arabic;
- A written description shall be attached to the innovation;
- The cover of innovation shall include: the title of innovation, the name of the applicant, the school or the institution of the applicant, and the supervisor of the innovation, if any;
- The arbitral commission shall have the right to correct some information and terminology whenever necessary.
- All entries shall be submitted starting from 16/9 to 30/11
- Decisions of the final arbitration committees shall not subject to appeal.
- Fill in the participation form. (Attach a copy of birth certificate or ID card).
Criteria for arbitration commissions:
- The clarity of the idea and perception;
- Originality and innovation;
- Feasibility of the idea;
- Ability to turn the idea into a practical project;
- Professional and creative features in production and design;
- The feasibility of the project for scientific or industrial application and the possibility of its use;
- The use of scientific research methodology in the submission;
- The experience shall be a good expression of the results of scientific work.